Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Amazing culture that promotes creativity, integrity, and respect
- Amazing location, a lot of growth around it, beautiful area.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of application software for our products as part of the core development team. The Software Engineer will follow a software development lifecycle to develop, deploy, and maintain software to support product development and R&D needs.
- Work with Product Managers and Business Analysts to ensure project requirements are complete and understood.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
What You Need for this Position
- Windows Application development experience
- Strong socket programming experience
- Multi-threaded development experience
- Web Services technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Studio & experienced in using GIT
- Knowledge of software development life cycles
- Building quality and maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, Angular 2, Object Oriented Architecture, web services (SOAP, REST, WCF), APIs, XML, SQL Server, Angular, LINQ, Entity framework 5.62, JSON, Modernizr
- Experience in Health Industry software development
- Experience working in HIPPA regulated environment