The Systems Administrator will provide support to internal business departments and engineering teams for a variety of applications and technologies. This candidate will be responsible for the life cycle of application issues from problem identification, through root cause analysis, to the resolution of associated tasks. This candidate will also be expected to contribute to project work and documentation updates.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN: Ticketing and App support within e-Commerce platforms.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success by embracing the core values; we are One, we are accountable, we get the job done right and we empower others.
- Responsible for providing analysis for new features, functions and/or bugs for IT products.
- Ability to remain patient and discuss technical concepts with non-technical customers, and deal with ambiguity, tight timelines and demanding constraints.
- Author requirements specification documents that provide detailed and clear direction for software development, operations, and quality assurance teams to follow.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
Special Skills: Excellent documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills and organizational skills required. Ability to collaborate with others and thrive in a team environment while meeting individual goals and expectations. Ability to anticipate obstacles, communicate effectively and plan accordingly. Values relationships and is able to influence others to develop relationships that are reflected in continuously positive experiences.