Base Salary: $USD 0.00
As a member of the Enterprise SDLC Delivery Team, the Lead Cloud Architect is expected to work with internal customer to help architect a PAAS/IAAS solution to meet the to serve as a technical SME responsible for the IT Operations Platform as a Service offering. Must be able to break down complex problems in a fast paced dynamic environment and make quick data-driven decisions that best serve customers and have extensive experience with Docker or Kubernetes
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive:
- Design, build and execute Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for our customers to resolve technical deployment obstacles.
- Work closely with the platform and support teams on understand ways to improve the IAAS/PAAS offering and drive production excellence. Automate infrastructure and platform service offerings
- Apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef)
- Create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Serve as a top-tier technical escalation point for critical pre-production issues and drives escalation/resolution of problems into Development, QA, and Operations teams.
- Collaborate with development to design in-house monitoring tools/software for managing the SCM and Development Operations environments.
- Adopt, Cloud Engineer, Embedded Services customize and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
- Provide Sr. Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
- Work closely with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
- Develop and define process and procedure to proactively manage all pre-production and production environments.
- Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as required. Will need to be on-call at any time to handle escalations and incidents
- High Energy with the drive to ‘Get Stuff Done’
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration required with at least 5 years of senior level server administration experience in large scale production environments
- Experience working with the following Technologies: JIRA, BitBucket, Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Bitbucket, Hipchat, Confluence) Docker DDE, Kubernetes , Artifactory, Jenkins. ELK, Elastic,Puppet
- Proven track record implementing a metrics driven methodology and delivering high-level solutions in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of Development and QA workflow and process
- Deep understanding of n-tier and client/server environment models. Experience working with Database management, DB server clustering and database instance management
- Proven ability to conceptualize and implement new infrastructure architecture based off business requirements. Experience with deployment configuration and automation
- Proficient in scripting languages; and deployment configuration/automation
- Strong people skills (stakeholder management skills to build and foster internal relationships)
- Demonstrated leadership through influence. Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Highly analytical, technically proficient and able to learn new tools quickly
- Effective Communicator reporting accurate information that is clear, concise and visual. Must have superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- In depth understanding of IT operations (server, databases, storage, network, security, COTS applications, storage)
- Anticipates potential threats (risks) to projects prior to becoming an issue and pursues mitigation
- Proven track record of delivering multiple parallel initiatives
- Strong project skills to build/edit project schedules, managing dependencies, schedule shifting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to analyze detail data, what if analysis, etc.
- Experience using collaborative tools
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep us on the leading edge of medical technology. Our Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. Our IT Dept utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Base Salary: $USD 130-145K
Key contributor to the development, implementation and support of our growing Salesforce.com footprint. Responsible for designing and delivering world-class SalesForce solutions that optimize our investment in Salesforce, balancing business needs with technical complexity and cost. This position reports to our Senior Director of Applications and works with an existing Architect and two other Technical leads.
We are recognized by SalesForce as a thought leader and early adopter with platform applications in the Sales and Service clouds, commerce cloud, community cloud, platform cloud, marketing cloud and success cloud.
- Leverage your SalesForce development experience to initially support our Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud integrations and deployments.
- Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows.
- Design and Build lightning community pages, back-end processes, triggers, and advanced API integrations with both SF native and external applications.
- Communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions consistent with business requirements.
- Understand and evaluate business requirements in context with our overall system solutions, including systems outside of Salesforce (Custom Membership, Quoting, Oracle ERP, IDS and Licensing, etc.)
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality.
- Develop overall solution design options and recommendations, considering pros and cons (i.e. object structure, development of formulas, integration points, needs for non-native functionality).
- Create comprehensive designs based on working with established Business Analysts and Users to determine best approach to solve complex business problems utilizing Salesforce technologies.
- Drive design review meetings and evaluate technical requirements and options.
- Prepare comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications, solution design documents, technical design documents, etc.)
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions with cross-functional leadership.
- Assist in the development of technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Stay abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set releases as well as industry trends making recommendations for the adoption of new features and technologies.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred. Experience and/or certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree. Preferred certifications include Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2, Platform App Builder, System Architect, Application Architect and Technical Architect.
- Minimum 4 years full stack SalesForce.com development experience with at least 2 years of Lightning UI is required. 10+ years of web development background desired.
- Experience configuring, customizing and programming using Lightning Web Components, Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers, Apex web services, API and SOQL. Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external APIs. Experience with Apex data loader preferred.
- Experience with the design and architecture of custom solutions on the SFDC platform including experience with business systems integration, integration tools and application integration patterns.
- Requires a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements and then translate them into design specifications.
- Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise preferred.
- Experience with source revision control.
- Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com.
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance workflows.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations.
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle, and SDLC methodologies.
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Experience with Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce apps.
- Outstanding communication and team collaboration skills required.
South Jordan Utah
Base Salary: $USD 95 - 135
Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies you will help craft enterprise applications. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.
Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.
Technology We Use:
.Net Core/Framework, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2
- Implements solutions using established design patterns
- Implements well-modularized solutions
- Exhibits continual improvement towards the goal of error-free code through test driven development
- Produces high-quality code for projects of limited complexity
- Able to execute technical design envisioned
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- Ability to write SQL scripts and understand entity relationships
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web technology and experience using or inventing web services
- Experience working in collaboration with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Proficient understanding of version control systems
Base Salary: $USD 135-175
What you bring:
Technical, people leadership coupled with deep knowledge in DevOps & Cloud Architecture is a must for this position. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with scalable, high-quality Performance as a Service and ability to manage the latest elastic data infrastructure. Further, the candidate will be passionate about managing high performance teams and practice servant leadership.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the Platform Services team
Develop goals, strategies, and initiatives across the team in alignment with strategic objectives
Help build reliable, repeatable processes
Coordinate operational activities amongst multiple groups of stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
Plan and execute projects in support of corporate and team goals, ensuring delivery with high quality, on time, and within budget
Manage stakeholder communications and escalations during production incidents
Coordinate the problem management process in order to get to the root cause of issues
Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
Evaluate and stay current on technology and industry trends
Develop and apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef/ansible)
Develop and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
Provide Executive Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
Partner with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
5 years of senior level server management experience in a large-scale production environment.
Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
Deep understanding of centralized (n-tier) and decentralized (client/server) environment models.
Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Extensive experience using virtualization technologies to enhance velocity of pre-production lifecycle environment.
Experience in: Configuration management tools, monitoring, deployment automation, and orchestration tools (Puppet,Ansible,Zabbix,NewRelic,OpsGenie,Splunk, etc.)
Expertise in building scalable, high performance teams that support entire pre-production lifecycle.
Strong presentation and leadership skills
Strong technical leadership skills
Proven people manager able to achieve strategic initiatives on time and under budget for large enterprise organizations